We all already know about healthy benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar, so how to make apple cider vinegar just a little bit more “drinkable”? – Well there is a great solution…
A recap of some of the benefits of apple cider vinegar are:
- It is a natural remedy for heartburn
- Can help clear up skin conditions and acne (read this post for more information)
- Promotes digestion and will keep you regular
- Helps control weight
- Can help regulate blood sugar (as a type 1 diabetic this has made a huge difference for me)
- Helps reduce sinus infections and sore throats (my husband starts drinking this like crazy whenever he feels a cold coming on)
- It is rich in enzymes and potassium
- Can help ease menstrual cramps
- Helps promote youthful healthy bodies
Sweetened Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Elixir:
- 1 1/2 cup of cold filtered water
- 2 tbs of apple or grape juice
- 2 tbs of raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of stevia (powdered) if using liquid you only need a few drops (can be substituted with honey).
* Better to use raw, organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar.
Place all the ingredients together in a glass and stir until it is all mixed together. You can add a little ice if you like, and drink!